I'm The Best Because I Work With The Best
Just a few quick thoughts about the film Armageddon.
- First of all, that movie was too long by about 147 minutes.
- Not only was it too long, it was a waste of Ben Affleck's considerable acting skills. I think we all saw what the man is capable of in the animal cracker scene. And yet the producers had the balls to take valuable screentime away from him and give it to talentless hacks and nobodies like"Bruce Willis", "Billy Bob Thornton", "Owen Wilson", and "Steve Buscemi". Whatever.
- Maybe you're reading this and thinking, "Hey! I liked that movie!" In that case, you're having a hard time admitting how terrible it was. Ask yourself this: Did they honestly train a bunch of oil drillers to fly a spaceship instead of showing some astronauts how to use a drill?
- Finally, I think it's interesting how the end of the world and an Aerosmith power ballad go hand in hand. Interesting, but not surprising.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home