Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Hub

Here are some pictures of Boston.

Old Meets New



Nice Ass



Trying to be Artistic



We take pictures of ourselves



Black Rose on a White Day



"Neither rain, nor wind, nor sno... ah fuck it"



This cute little guy died of hypothermia 10 minutes later



Somebody push him in



The Hahba



So beautiful it almost makes me want to go to church



We paid like $8 each to get to the top



But the view was worth it



Boston was great - thanks for the memories

3 Comments:

Blogger davehearn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:23 PM  
Blogger davehearn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:05 PM  
Blogger davehearn said...

OK, so I´m internet challenged. I tried to edit my post but only deletion is allowed. You really need to work on the user interface Steve. The pictures are all excellent. I´ll just assume Stephanie took them.
I´m still laughing about the saved seat. Great story.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home